Friday, February 25, 2011

This blog was inspired by my wonderful sister, Mandi.
Also, I decided I need a more effective way of journaling!

Here are some things that define ME:

A Wife
Daughter
Sister
Aunt
Cook-in-the-making
Music nerd
Swimmer
Clean Freak
Snuggle bug
Wanna-be runner
Sugar addict
Holiday Fanatic
Chocolate Lover
Life Guard
Swimming Instructor
Grocery Stocker
Home-maker
Hard worker
Lover
Friend

...

Alan & I were married just about 2 months ago on January 4th, 2011! It has been the most exciting 2 months of our lives. He is such an amazing man and teaches me so much every day.
He is:
A Husband
Son
Brother
Uncle
Band Nerd
Music genius!
Nut case (haha)
Trumpet fanatic
Harder worker
Dominoes delivery man
Future teacher
Great friend
Lover
mediocre cook=)
Tenor
Provider
Protector
Good student
Punctual Person
Good missionary
A Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment