Friday, February 25, 2011

After the Honeymoon...

Alan and I are now living in Thatcher, AZ livin' it up! Alan is finishing his music degree and I am finishing mine in education.
Alan is working at Dominoes after work and I am fortunate enough to have a work-study job at the college. I also just started a grocery-stocker job at the local Thrify's=).

Where to next you ask?
That is an excellent question! We don't know yet...

But no fear! Alan and I will have fun wherever we end up, because we have each other=).

Our options (pending on acceptance) are
NAU & BYU.
Alan will be going into Music Education and I'll be working as a Substitute Teacher!
I cannot wait! I'm already putting together my teacher kit complete with lesson plans, games, etc!

Alan has his Music Audition for NAU this Saturday and we should be hearing from BYU anyday so keep us in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment