Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Journal

Since I'm not much of a blogger...I've decided to turn this thing into my journal; because I type much faster than I write.
WARNING: If you are reading this blog is merely for writing my thoughts and is not to entertain.

The past couple of days have been so rough! I am feeling pain EVERYWHERE. Back, neck, head, side, hips, breasts, stomach...you name it! I have a constant headache that never goes away. No amount of sleep or Tylenol will cure me. I keep finding myself in a constant state of panic and cannot control myself from stressing out. BUT THIS MUST END! I am no longer dwelling on pain, anxiety, or stress.
I have realized that Alan and I have not been to the temple in two weeks; this will change tomorrow. I have also, thanks to my genius husband, recognized that I no longer indulge in my favorite hobby: Music. Sure I am subject to the daily radio junk, but I don't sing as much or listen to good music! I am failing to say prayers in the mornings and forget to read as much as I should. The list could go on about what I am doing wrong. But I am done with dwelling on stressful pressures of life that are only temporary matters. I am starting over!
My new goals:
1. Go to the temple every week
2. Give myself alone time every day, and not feel guilty about it
3. Listen to at least two GOOD songs each day
4. Sing in the shower EVERY day
5. Cook dinner each night to show alan how much he means to me and to help relieve stress
6. Pray before bed and when I get out of bed sincerely (give myself enough time)
7. Wake up early enough to study my scriptures each morning so I can ponder them throughout the day.
8. Write down what I am thankful for
9. Spend five mins. every day thinking of only things that make me happy
10. Laugh at stupid things and smile more.
11. Drink a gallon of water a day
12. Don't forget my vitamins or to brush my teeth
13. Eat how I would want my children to eat
14. Make a CD of Alan and I talking to baby and play it to my tummy

No comments:

Post a Comment